LED Dimming has been a common lighting requirement in Today's Professional LED Lighting / Interior Design. But for many, who are in LED Lighting Design / Interior Design / M&E Consultant, they might have found different Reliability and Performance problems when using Traditional Incandescent Dimmers (a.k.a, TRIAC Dimmers) to realize LED Dimming. There are already many websites saying that LED Dimming requires a new type of Dimmer. It's our intention to create our Application Video Library to explore different LED Dimming topics so that the relevant parties would be able to visualize it than simply reading another technical article online.
To provide a simple-to-use and cost-effective LED Dimming solution for customers’ transition to Professional LED Lighting effect, our 450W / 220 - 240Vac Digital Phase Cut LED Wall Dimmers are designed for LED Deep Dimming. Not only are backward compatible to single Live-wire operation for TRIAC Dimmer Replacement, our LED dimmers have Other Benefits from Digital Processing, which upgrades Single Pole Dimmers with new features matching with today’s market needs.
Gen 3 LED Phase Dimmer
With our past effort, our Gen 3 LED Dimmer, DZ3G450DIAL, is officially listed on the leading Professional LED Lighting Manufacturer, SORAA®’s Compatibility List for its Professional LED Lamps. Not only that, our different solutions have been using in multiple projects by some prestigious customers, who encountered LED Dimming problems for their Interior Design projects. By working with LED Driver and Lighting Fixture Suppliers, Designers and Electricians, even Retailers, we've gained a comprehensive end-to-end understanding of the overall LED Dimming / Professional LED Lighting applications. This extensive Marketing experience also fuels our continuous product innovation for LED Dimming applications!
- To understand more about SORAA® Professional LED Lighting, please refer to our Recommended Product Sections: Professional LED Lamps and Track Light (ART-Series).
Gen 4 LED Phase Dimmer
To address Hospitality, Office, Retail and Residential Lighting applications, our new Gen 4 Multi-Way LED Dimmer, DZ4G450MULT, does not only integrate Light On/Off, Deep Dimming Up/Down and Scene-Setting features to a single button, but it also has a Unique Feature of being able to Connect Multiple LED Dimmers to Control the Same set of Lighting Fixtures at Different Locations, without SPDT switch nor Mobile APP . This is something not found in the textbook and is a useful new product to the Lighting society!
To facilitate our customers to browse our Videos, we've selected several more important ones as follows:
- LED Dimming Overview: Minimum Power Requirement for Deep Dimming, LED Dimming Problems with TRIAC Dimmers
- LED Dimmable Drivers (Phase-Cut / TRIAC):
- LED Dimmable Drivers (0/1-10V) : "0 -1 Inconsistency" in 0/1-10V Control Part I / Part II
- Shielding Suggestions for Using 1-10V Controller with Electronic Ballast (T5) Applications
- 12Vac Transformer Backward Compatibility Discussion using Magnetic & Electronics Transformers
- SORAA® Professional LED Lamps:
- Multi-Way LED Dimmer: Comparison with Traditional Two-Way Approach, DZ4G450MULT Operations Walk-through
- Tunable White & Colour Temperature Control Neutral-to-Warm (1800K-4000K) vs. Dim-to-Warm
High Power Factor Dimmable LED Advertisement Solution / AC Phase Dimming with DZ1G450CAPSLED Strip Light and LED Modules are gaining popularity in Advertisement industry and they are now commonly found in Lightbox and Signage. However, long operation hours and various outdoor and indoor environment generate different lighting pollution impacts and frequent maintenance issues for these applications. The shortening product lifespan and the excess amount of heat lead to safety concerns and even to the overall image of the property.
High Power Factor Dimmable LED Advertisement is an effective approach to balancing the advertisers’ interest and to simultaneously address the associated lighting pollution impacts. By utilizing energy wisely and reducing the energy wastage (excess light & heat), this solution brings us a true energy efficient and safe environment.
In this video, we utilize the One-Touch Dimmer, DZ1G450CAPS, and a Phase Dimmable Constant Voltage LED Driver to realize the concept on a LED lightbox. We explained how the Minimum-Brightness-Level may be used to help the daily operation for the easy match with the poster change, and the wake-up memory of the last dimmed level is also useful (no need for re-adjustment every time). We also shared our idea for installation with very simple cabling. We close the video after taking take measurements on Power Factor and Temperature etc.
For interested party, please download our High Power Factor Dimmable LED Advertisement Solution Pamphlet from Support / Download page.
Phase Dimmable Constant Voltage LED Driver Business Partner:
- EASEIC, Website www.easeic.com
Model #: LET103A, E-DIMMING, TRIAC Driver, 36W, 12V, 0 - 3.0A
12V Constant Voltage Series
- LET103A / 3A, 36W, IP20, Plastic Housing
- LET104A / 4A, 48W, IP20, Plastic Housing
- LET105A / 5A, 60W, IP67, Metal Housing
- LET106A / 6.6A, 80W, IP67, Metal Housing
- LET108A / 8.3A, 100W, IP67, Metal Housing
- LET110A / 10A, 120W, IP67, Metal Housing
- LET112A / 12.5A, 150W, IP67, Metal Housing
- LET115A / 16.6A, 200W, IP67, Metal Housing
- LET103B / 1.5A, 36W, IP20, Plastic Housing
- LET104B / 2A, 48W, IP20, Plastic Housing
- LET105B / 2.5A, 60W, IP67, Metal Housing
- LET106B / 3.3A, 80W, IP67, Metal Housing
- LET108B / 4.1A, 100W, IP67, Metal Housing
- LET110B / 5A, 120W, IP67, Metal Housing
- LET112B / 6.2A, 150W, IP67, Metal Housing
- LET115B / 8.3A, 200W, IP67, Metal Housing